Friday, October 30, 2009

Last minute costume ideas

If anyone needs a last minute costume idea here are some good ones I have come across:

- Gum on the bottom of a shoe (dress in pink and glue gun a shoe to a headband and wear on your head)
- Stick man (wear black and glue glow sticks to you)
- Octomom (get a long black wig and attach 8 baby dolls to you)
- Highway (dress in black and use yellow tape to make a "road" and then attach dinky cars to you)
- Facebook (write "BOOK" on your face)
- Auctioneer (dress in a suit and talk really fast and end every sentence with going once going twice, sold!)

5 comments:

  1. Those ideas are awesome! I wish I was going out for halloween. I really like the road and the stick man ideas and oh so easy to do.

    glad to hear you are feeling more upbeat this week. I was wondering what happened to the blog as I check it everyday (because you are on my mind everyday).

    I am going to look up mandela circles to see what that is all about. I'm curious. I should get you into scrapbooking - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and bought scrapbooking stuff!!! Lol got some paper and stamps and a scrapbook. Now I need to get on printing my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your dress-up ideas.
    What about trying baby teething gel on your tongue????
    If you're into scrapbooking have a go at this site; http://www.scrapblog.com/ Sometimes, I get my students to make a scrapbook of a book that they really liked. The love doing this and it's free as long as you stay away from the backgrounds that cost money.
    Halloween is not very big in Australia. I miss the trick and treating and the ghosts and goblins at the door. Adam's gone to a party. as a soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a ton of extra scrapbooking stuff. You should come over here and pick through some of the stuff (tons of paper) I have and have all packaged up to take to a scrapbooking store "garage sale". I would rather give it to you if you would use it.

    One big tip -- only print of the pictures you think you will actually use in a layout and as you go to do a layout, otherwise you will end up with a ton of prints lying around. I learned the hard way. Also, that way you can print them to the size you actually want for the layout.

    ReplyDelete