Monday, October 5, 2009

Mondays are Fundays

Its noon and today I've already ....had breakfast, watched tv, surfed the net, and just had lunch! Very productive!

I have decided to go and get an eyebrow wax this afternoon. Contradictory I know... but I quite enjoy getting my eyebrows done and they haven't started to fall out YET so I might as well keep them groomed. I can't stand the bushy disarray they are in now. I know Melissa from work will understand this wholeheartedly...AND while I am there I will explain the situation to the girl I normally see and hopefully she won't be freaked out and will be able to see me on a regular basis to keep them looking normal and filled in. So thats the plan for today. I feel MUCH better than yesterday... !

Also gonna work on my Halloween costume over the next few weeks. Our neighbours go hog wild decorating so we at least do a pumpkin and hand out candy. My costume is kind of a secret for now....but its gonna be "sweet"! teehee

Still takin er easy... don't want to get burnt out from doing close to nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment