Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 5

Its Saturrdaaaay! So onto day 5 and feeling pretty ok. Have a TINY sore throat this morning which could be attributed to a multitude of things including turning the furnace on for the first time this season - its freeeezing!

I'm done my first round of meds and just have the emergency nausea ones if I need them. So far so good. I need to go get some groceries and will probably do that fairly soon so its not packed.

Not sure what the plan will be for the rest of the day... probably take it easy and rest. Its too wet and yucky to go outside. Hopefully it warms up for tomorrow's run!

The one thing I was not prepared for was the blurriness in my eyes. It's totally caught me off guard. I am finding it hard to focus on stuff. Poor Tree came and visited me last night and I was staring at the top of her head cuz it was the easiest thing to focus on. I called the hospital nurse and she told me that I should be fine as long as I'm not bumping into things... riiiight. So I will just go with it and hope this side effect goes away very shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam
    Glad your medication side-effects have settled down. It could be an interesting shopping expedition if you can't clearly see what you're getting!

    ReplyDelete