Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday ohh Sunday

Today: cold, more like FREEZING.
Went to the CIBC Run for the Cure this morning and want to say thanks to everyone for participating and bringing awareness to breast cancer. I got to see my Mom, the girls from work, and friends! I don't think I should have been out for that long though cuz I got a bad chill and took me about 4 hours to feel warm again.

I feel like crap today in general. Was a little nauseaus this morning and it hasnt gotten any better since being home for the afternoon. I hate napping and have felt groggy and sluggish all afternoon. It sucks.

Being at the race today reminded that when I am healthy again to remember today and not take my health for granted. I wish it was me walking with my friends and family as opposed to sitting on the sideline watching being tired and grumpy. Having your health is super precious and I miss it more than anything. Being able to just go to sleep without a sleeping aid or getting out of bed feeling rested and ready to take on a full day of tasks would be awesome. But I am only just beginning this journey and am glad I don't feel worse....but its draining to feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment