Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Photo shoot!

Art therapy went great today. I really enjoyed it and will go back to try it out again. I got 2 of my hats that I ordered from Etsy today. Both are very cute and soft and will keep my noggin warm as the weather gets colder. I also received a super cool gift from my friend Daun today. Its the glass art in the pic. Its done by Artist Kim McKellar (www.gaiaglass.blogspot.com). It's extremely beautiful and was a super duper surprise - so thank you very much! I checked out her blog and her work is amazing. There is a larger version on for auction at the Braz for a Cause this Friday at the Western Fair (www.brazforthecause.com). Seems as though tickets are sold out to the event but I will check it out next year.

1 comment:

  1. Can't decide which hat I like best... I think the bottom green one but I'll have to see up close next time I'm home!

    ReplyDelete