Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 3

Not too sure how I feel today. Bored and restless...but nauseas if I am up on my feet too long. I kinda feel like ripping my hair out just to get that part over with. Mom bought me a couple of cute hats I picked out on Etsy to keep my noggin warm once it gets cold. Mom and Dad have been awesome but I want to go home soon. Sucks that Aaron took this week off work to take care of me only to be sick. But such is life. I'm looking forward to Janan coming home tonight as I'm sure she can entertain me.

2 comments:

  1. So, proud and humbled by your courage,perspective,and insight....and your hair is hot btw!!!..... make sure you laugh at least 4 times a day, and occassionaly it should be at other people (if you need help with that, let me know I will remind you.who that should be......lol)

    I am an inspirational quote, saying, reflection type of person, some my own and some not, so hope you don't mind me sending them your way......and yes some are just super ass funny....and some are serial......like this one

    I know God will not give me anything I cannot handle. I just wish
    He didn't trust me so much.
    Mother Teresa

    As true as it is if it came out my own mouth........

    xxooxoxoxo

    and remember what we offered!!!!! you know our number.......

    Love you lotsa..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hair Pat! And you have such a pretty face that hair or no hair, you look fabulous!!! I love your attitude. Stay positive, but feel free to winge whever you need to. There's lots of space on cyberspace for that.
    Adam and Anissa say "hey"
    XO

    ReplyDelete