Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 2

Just got home from the radiologist appointment. Felt pretty decent most of the morning until I was standing looking at charts with the Doc and got all woozy and had to make a run for the bathroom while he was midsentence. Another thing to note: standing in one place not good - sitting better.

Back at Dad's house and Mom's gonna make me lunch.. I am hungry. Aaron's still sick so I am here for another day or two. I miss him and Jax. Therefore I'm gonna spend the afternoon with Mom, Harry Potter, and Jasper.

2 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling a bit better today. hopefully the worst of it is over. i'll come visit as soon as i am not sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness for blogs! Even though I'm so far away, I feel like I'm right there with you. Keep your chin up and bucket nearby!

    BTW how you enjoying Harry Potter? I got sick of him after the 4th book! You should read the new Dan Brown book--total escapism.

    ReplyDelete