Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Day 1

Got home around noon. Felt really bad between 2-4pm. Maybe cuz I hadn't eaten really anything all day. Feel much better now at 6:30 after Mom made me spaghetti for dinner and I ate some homemade gluten free apple crisp dessert. I am suprised its all staying down but food definitely helped. Going through hot/cold issues and feel a flu like headache. So I doubt I can complain too much cuz I am not doubled over the toilet with nausea...but I can still whine a little bit like everyone when they don't feel too great.

Aarons sick so I am over at Dad's place. It sucks he can't be around but I can't afford to get sick. If anyone wants to come visit over the next few days let me know cuz I will be here...just give me a warning to make sure I am feeling a-ok so I can fix the Pat Benetar/bedhead hair I have going on at the moment. ha! But you have to stay away if you are sick or have been sick lately. Dad's bringing home face masks :)

Radiation consultation appt tomorrow at 11 and other than that... REST.

My cell phone is dead (for now) and I am using my old phone cuz the other one is broken so I don't have any contacts saved. Please text me so I can resave your # and let me know who it is in the text... cuz I didn't memorize any #'s.

Taking it one hour at a time....

3 comments:

  1. You were in my thoughts all day today Sammy. Thanks for posting how things went. It sounds like you are doing "okay" for the most part.

    Please send me your number and address to: hunter.elaine@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear you're feeling like crap. i will stop by your dad's place either tomorrow or thursday (if u are still there) and if you have face masks :) keep your chin up!!! luv u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea Sam. Stay strong :) My stepmother has been cancer free now for 3 years after her mastectomy and treatments...I will send out good boob vibes for you too in hopes that your outcome is the same!!

    ReplyDelete