Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CIBC Run for the Cure SHOUT OUT!!

I have found out some awesome people I know are participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday Oct 4! I will attend but won't be running/walking but want to thank everyone who is involved. Your support to find a cure for this disease is truly amazing :) !!!

If anyone would like to donate to one of my SUPER DUPER friends please go to the following website and you can search by name (London) to donate to their group.

https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/participant_search.asp

The Cold Spring Farm ladies (The Supper Clubbers) can be found under one of the following names: Dimitra Bolton, Kim Mendonca, Karen Martin, Melissa Mathers

La Vie en Rose where all of you know I used to work is very involved with breast cancer. It's the company's "charity"! Some of my old crew is participating as the La Vie en Rose team which you can find by searching: Andria Hazlewood.

Mom has told me a few of her friends will be participating including Debbie Vickers.

My good friends Teresa Bannon (Team Mares) and Lauren Moon are also participating in the Run.

If I missed anyone I apologize and let me know so I can give a big shout out! I know a lot of people are running for multiple people they know who have been effected by breast cancer. It's extremely touching and I want to say THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment