Monday, September 28, 2009

Hair Schmair

Cut the hair off today! Well my good friend Diane did it for me. It was less traumatizing then I expected. Once it starts falling out I will get Diane to shave it off. I also posted pics of the 2 wigs I got. Needs some fine tuning and styling but you get the jist. I miss my big curly hair but I will have to deal with it... cuz I doubt I will get used to it. Definitely gonna need a few hats cuz today is chilly and my head feels bare... and its only Sept!

Tomorrow is chemo day.... still not sure what to expect. The doc told me not to eat a lot tomorrow to see how my stomach feels.

Mel is coming over tonight and I'm gonna suggest we go to Shoppers to check out the makeup counter. I think I need to get some fresh new makeup ... to feel a little prettier. I doubt Mel will turn this shopping trip down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment