Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cycle 2 Day 15



Helloooo, Happy Tuesday all my friends!

Feeling pretty good this week but I know it will all come crashing down again after next chemo in a week. Sooo in preparation I am doing some cooking today to have some stuff to freeze. Mom's been really good about keeping my fridge stocked but I feel like cooking today. I have some steak in the crockpot and will make some wild and brown rice to go with it. Then I found a dairy free mac n cheese recipe (oxymoron much) to try... cross your fingers for me cuz I have had a hankering for some ooey gooey mac n cheese. I've discovered I can also tolerate goat cheese which is super duper exciting. I'm not going overboard but at least I can use it on pizza and salads to liven things up.

Halloween was excellent and I had a lot of fun. Maintaining the ability to have fun is super important during this time and holidays are seeming to take on more excitement. We went to an actual Halloween party at the Marconi Club and it was cool to see everyone so dressed up in fancy costumes. And Friday we went to a few haunted houses with the gang. I was actually so scared at the first haunted house especially when the scary clown came after me. After this weekend I was definitely pooped. I can't stay up that late when my usual bedtime has become 10pm on weekends. But I don't regret it cuz it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment