Thursday, November 19, 2009

Blogging Delinquent

So I have been a blogging delinquent the past week eh?!

To quickly recap chemo went smoothly but I felt like crap after as usual. Over the weekend I contracted a 24 hr flu bug and couldnt tell if I was nauseous cuz of the flu or the chemo. It was pretty nasty and I feel bad for Aaron cuz I was so darn miserable. I had a headache for 12 hours straight which kept me from sleeping. As soon as I got the go ahead from Dr. Spence to take some tylenol I felt much better. My fever has since gone away and I think I was lucky to get it out of my system so quickly.

I was soooo bored on Mon-Tues with being sick and cooped up in the house. So yesterday I went out and did some xmas shopping to get out of the house. Seems crazy to start so early but I have gotten some great ideas and feel on top of it. I don't want to have to head to the malls mid December when its crazy out there. So better to be doing it this way anyways.

I've also kept busy by doing some colouring and crafting... gonna maybe get together with Amber next week for some scrapbooking mania!

What else... what else....

I am starting Qi Gong tomorrow at Wellspring... sort of like tai chi... hopefully the average attenders age is under 40! :)

Next week is gonna be MAJOR crazy....getting a PIC line put in, and cuz I am almost at the halfway point I have to redo some tests like the MUGA, MIBI, and biopsy. Looks like its time to get another parking pass cuz I am gonna be a regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment